Thursday, June 30, 2011

Little Overwhelming

So after much deliberation we have decided at this time in our life the Loft is the best place for the classroom.

Tomorrow we are taking a trip down to Ikea to pick up the shelves and my desk, I am so excited. I think my husband is having a little bit of a heart attack with all my plans, but he understands my excitement and my want to give our children the best!

Once I have the classroom set up I will post pictures, I hope it turns out how I imagine.

So I am addicted to reading blogs right now, and I know I need to step back and take a deep breath, their are some amazing talented women out there in cyber space that have me in awe. (please send some of your creativity and talent, over my way please!)

I need to just remember I can only give my best, and even if it isn't successful the first time, my children don't know the difference, so I can just try and try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment